Multi-Family Office Marketing Help

Multi-Family Office Marketing Help


If you are running a multi-family office and you would like help gaining new clients and putting more marketing assets in place to help you attract clients please contact me. I'm looking to partner with 1-2 family offices based both within and outside the United States to help them grow their client base.

My background includes providing marketing training to private banks and family offices in Russia, Europe and the United States, running the #1 most popular website on family offices, raising capital from family offices, and providing advertising-based exposure for family offices.  I'm looking to leverage my position in the space through a long-term partnership with multi-family office positioned to grow.

If you are interested please contact me at Richard@FamilyOffices.com





Related to: Hedge Fund Update

Tags: multi-family office marketing, help marketing a multi-family office, how to attract clients to a family office, family office client marketing, marketing to family office clients, how to get new clients within our family office